Self Care: Healthy Practice vs Indulgence
The topic of “self-care” often evokes one of two concepts: some consider it something to do only in crisis or burnout mode, and others view it as daily practice or lifestyle to promote optimal health and wellbeing. There has been much written about self-care, especially during COVID 2020. This interactive workshop will make self-care so easy and important that you will want to make it part of your daily routine this coming year and in the years to come.
The take-aways from this this workshop include:
1. A new approach to self-care that you can easily remember and make part of your daily routine
2. Your own customized self-care plan that you can start tonight
3. A way to transform your self-care efforts into an enjoyable routine
- Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
- Your Zoom meeting information will be included in your confirmation email.
More information on your presenter:
Presenter, coach and equine guided practitioner
For me the coaching is a lifestyle and continuous journey of personal growth as much as it is a profession working with clients.
I am certified as an Integral® Coach through New Ventures West accredited through the International Coach Federation. I am also certified in the ADKAR® change management model that focuses on the individual when implementing organizational change. This past year I completed an apprentice program for equine guided practitioners with Spirit Dance, LLC in New Mexico.
Prior to coaching, I spent my career pioneering new medical technology and wellness apps working with global organizations from start-ups to fortune 500 companies, and co-owned an orthopedic distributorship.
Unbridled Horizons, LLC
Achieve your ideal